Bol TV Live ARY group of companies Samaa News , Express News , Express News , Channel 5 News,Pakistani News , Dawn News , City42 News , Hum Tv, Aaj News , PTV Pakistan ,Royal News Tv , Dunya News Tv , Pakistani Tv Channels , Ary News tv , Pakistan tv com , list Of Pakistani Tv Channels , live Pakistani Tv , Geo Super Live , Geo Super Geo Tv , Geo Super Tv , Geo News Tv , PTV Drama , Best Punjabi Stage Show , Pakistan Tv Serial , Pakistani Tv com , Hum Tv Play Star Plus Live Tv
Pages
- Home
- SAMAA NEWS
- Geo New جیو نیوز
- بول ٹی وی Bol TV
- Ary News TV
- Sindh News
- Khyber News
- Dawn News
- Waqat News
- Capital TV Live
- Dunya News
- Express News
- QTV Live
- Health TV Online
- Zaiqa TV
- ATV Live
- Royal News TV
- Such TV Live
- Metro One Tv Live
- Royal News TV
- Channel-5 Live Tv
- Aaj TV Live
- News One Live
- Geo tezz TV
- Hum TV ہم ٹی وی
- BOL TV LIVE
What would be my answer, if anyone asks me the following question:-
ReplyDeleteQ.1 Who is the Prime Minister of Pakistan?
A.1 H.R.H Mr. Nawaz Sharif
Q.2 Who is the Speaker of the National Assembly?
A.2 A very close friend of Mr. Nawaz Sharif---- I don’t remember his name.
Q.3 Who is the Chairman of Senate?
A.3 I think, he is also a close friend of Mr. Nawaz Sharif … his name … his name..?
Q.4 Who would be the Chief of Pakistan Army ?
A.4 I think, Mr. Nawaz Sharif is most suited for the post, depending upon his fitness and waist line. He still has time to regain his fitness, after all, he was a good cricketer in his hey days. I think he is going to look good in uniform.
Q.5 Who would be the Chief Justice of Pakistan?
A.5 Let me think------ I really don’t know – could be Mr. N --- I am not sure.
Q.6 Who is the Chief Minister of Punjab?
A.6. M/s Shahbaz Sharif, Nawaz Sharif & Hamza Shahbaz Ltd
Final Question:
Q.7 Who is the President of Pakistan?
A.7 I think, think, a tall gentleman expert on Pakistani culinary as his hobby, yes, now I remember his name ---- Mr. Mamnon Hussain----- congratulations!
Note:
If any foreigner would ask me who is the President of Pakistan. My answer would be “sorry, I don’t remember it is either Mr. Nawaz Sharif or --- Mr. Mamnon”.
Pakistan Zindabad
Tahir Saeed, Karachi